找回密码
 注册(开放注册)
搜索
查看: 3771|回复: 0

[招聘兼职] Intern

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-8-2 03:31:25 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
About Gynii Me
·         Gynii Me is a London-based digital clinic providing personalised services to patients with reproductive healthcare needs by utilising our clinical expertise and the use of an ‘intelligent led recommendation’ engine. We ensure the most relevant health information and right treatments are matched to patients through patients’ education, engagement and empowerment. We work with top private clinics in the UK and Europe.

·         We are a team of University of Cambridge alumni. We are looking for an intern to join our enthusiastic, friendly and dynamic team.

Responsibilities

·         Working with key management to develop educational and creative marketing materials targeting the Chinese market

·         Translation of marketing materials

·         Conducting research (primary and secondary) on the Chinese reproductive healthcare market and assisting in developing Chinese market access strategy

Qualifications

·         Academic background in medicine or marketing preferable but not necessary

·         Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in Chinese

·         Good verbal communication skills in English

·         High level of attention to detail and time management

·         Highly organized, detail-orientated and proactive

You will have the opportunity to learn from and share ideas with our talented, creative and experienced team you will ever come across. If you have the desire to amaze, think innovatively and offer new ideas, we can offer you an environment to thrive in. At Gynii Me, we all contribute and take pride in growing the business together.

Salary is dependent on experience. If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to hr@gyniime.com

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(开放注册)

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|上海外国语大学论坛 ( 琼ICP备10001196号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 06:16 , Processed in 0.350215 second(s), 15 queries .